We love AI, but we also love human interactions and human-generated content even more! That's why we are actively searching for a person to take over our internal marketing activities.
As we are working on a lot of exciting projects in digital marketing and consider human creativity, experience, fact-checking and an individual touch to be essential, we are looking for you!
YUMEDA studio is a digital experience and performance studio that seamlessly blends strategy, creativity, and design in a digital environment. Founded in 2018, we have strengthened our position in the German agency market in becoming one of the key players for creative digital solutions and strategies.
In everything we do, we challenge the status quo and believe in thinking differently. The way we do this is by focusing our work on Excellence, Transparency and Trust while combining visual aesthetics, data driven structures and creative designs. With our industry-leading knowledge in UX/UI, Marketing, and Branding, we establish unique digital strategies and identities that increase brand equity and financial value for our clients so that they can focus on their core business.
By specializing in three key client profiles in Consumer Health, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Wellness & Well-being, we work together with powerful leaders tackling the most important issues of the present and the future.
yumeda is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
As the main driver of our internal digital presence, you will be responsible for the strategic direction of our marketing efforts, while also bringing this strategy to life. With well-researched articles and industry deep-dives, you are not only providing value to readers but also pushing our services and internal knowledge to new heights.
Together with the rest of the marketing team, you will also be taking care of the paid side of marketing to develop, maintain, optimize and track success of performance marketing campaigns. Become an integral part of our marketing team while you get to know the ins and outs of the agency industry, innovative software tools and cutting-edge marketing research topics!
Content Strategies Implementation:
- Translate content strategies into reality for our internal marketing projects, leveraging evidence-based sources for impactful results.
- Engage in in-depth research on topics such as Consumer Psychology, Data-driven Marketing, and Content Marketing to fuel informed decision-making and further enhance our internal knowledge base
- Write engaging and compelling content for blogs, websites, articles, and LinkedIn, ensuring our messaging resonates with diverse audiences.
- Create captivating content for our advertisement campaigns that communicate the value of our services as well as increase leads and conversion rates.
Performance Measurement and Reporting:
- Take an active role in measuring and reporting the performance of all content marketing activities, providing valuable insights for continuous improvement.
- Analyze the data, make adjustments to the strategy and steer our marketing activities in the right direction.
Collaboration with Branding and UX/UI Teams:
- Work closely with our Branding and UX/UI teams to co-create visually stunning and compelling content.
Contribution of Fresh Ideas:
- Bring your creativity to the forefront by contributing innovative ideas and perspectives that will shape our agency's ongoing success.
- Enrolled/Recently Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar
- Excellent English writing skills
- Hunger to develop, test new approaches and become more knowledgeable in the field of digital marketing
- Prior work or internship experience in social media, community management, content writing, and/or marketing
- Knowledge of social media platforms and marketing tools such as Figma, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and/or Meta Business
- Strong research skills and understanding of academic research platforms
- Analytical understanding of Marketing KPIs and metrics, knowledge of tools like Excel, R, STATA, SPSS or Python is a plus
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, communicate effectively, and take initiative
WHY WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to become a full-time member of the team depending on successful internship completion and business needs. Plus be a part of our fun annual week-long trips!
Interactive Remote Culture:
- 100% remote work with constant communication through co-working sessions, check-ins with your mentor and virtual team-building activities.
Create Your Mission:
- Define in which direction your internship experience will move. Feel passionate about a certain area within Digital Marketing? Let’s create an unforgettable internship that revolves around your input!
- Learn numerous new tools and ways of working that will expand your skill-set and immerse yourself in several learning & development opportunities related to the agency’s goals and your personal interests.
- Make a meaningful impact in bringing our digital agency forward by being a part of mission-driven and quality projects from your first day, with the opportunity to implement your own ideas and have your voice heard.
- A growing and diverse group of professionals from different countries. Engage in meaningful exchange about ideas, professional experiences, cultures, and passions.
- With our feedback culture, you will frequently check-in with your mentor at various stages of your work to make sure it meets project expectations and discuss wins and areas for improvement.
Our Hiring Process
What you can expect as you move forward in each round!
SEND YOUR APPLICATION
Send your application to email@example.com and receive a confirmation that your application has been received.
An initial 30-minute interview with HR to learn more about your background and interests.
Participate in a role-related creative challenge to showcase your skills and creativity under a deadline.
A second 60-minute interview with a member of the management team (+ your future mentor) to discuss your skills in more depth, learn how you can be a part of achieving our agency’s goals, and get to know each other.
WE SEND AN OFFER
If an offer is made, you will receive an email update from HR with all the details and next steps to plan for your first day with us!
The onboarding process begins and you will receive all the necessary tools needed to set you up for success in your new role!