Embark on a vibrant journey at YUMEDA Studio as a Graphic Design Intern, where your creativity shapes the visual identity of leading companies in Consumer Health, Healthcare & Life Science, and Wellness & Well-Being. In this role, you'll harness your design talents to communicate powerful stories and values, creating engaging visuals for both internal and external projects. As part of our innovative team, you'll be key in crafting compelling designs that resonate with audiences.
YUMEDA studio is a digital experience and performance studio that seamlessly blends strategy, creativity, and design in a digital environment. Founded in 2018, we have strengthened our position in the German agency market in becoming one of the key players for creative digital solutions and strategies.
In everything we do, we challenge the status quo and believe in thinking differently. The way we do this is by focusing our work on Excellence, Transparency and Trust while combining visual aesthetics, data driven structures and creative designs. With our industry-leading knowledge in UX/UI, Marketing, and Branding, we establish unique digital strategies and identities that increase brand equity and financial value for our clients so that they can focus on their core business.
By specializing in three key client profiles in Consumer Health, Healthcare & Life Science, and Wellness & Well-Being, we work together with powerful leaders tackling the most important issues of the present and the future.
yumeda is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Embark on an exciting journey with our YUMEDA squad as a Graphic Design Intern. This dynamic opportunity invites a passionate and creative designer to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of companies alongside our innovative studio. As a key contributor, you will be instrumental in visually articulating the communication, values, and purpose of the organizations we proudly partner with. Join us in crafting compelling visual narratives that leave a lasting impact and contribute to the transformative journey of both internal and external projects!
Design Lifecycle Execution:
- Demonstrate proficiency at every stage of the design lifecycle, from conceptualization to final delivery.
- Design visually aesthetic materials utilizing engaging storytelling methods (i.e. social campaigns, presentations, website redesigns, product designs and more).
- Play a key role in diverse client projects, ensuring the seamless translation of visions, objectives, and services into captivating designs.
- Bring your creative expertise and continuously learn new design trends and emerging technologies.
- Utilize a range of digital tools and design styles, especially Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, to create visually aesthetic materials that tell engaging stories.
- Understand the vision, objectives, and services of both our digital agency and our clients.
- Translate these insights into compelling and innovative designs that exceed client expectations.
- Currently enrolled in or on the verge of graduating from a program in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Architecture, Design, or related.
- Prior work or internship experience in a related role.
- Demonstrates a passion for and proficiency in branding and visual identity.
- Desire to continue as a full-time member of the team once internship ends.
- Experience with Adobe Suite and Figma.
- Possesses a creative mindset with an exceptional eye for design, detail, typography, color, and layout.
- Strong multitasking skills, ability to set priorities, take initiative, and work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to become a full-time member of the team depending on successful internship completion and business needs. Plus be a part of our fun annual week-long trips!
Interactive Remote Culture:
- 100% remote work with constant communication through co-working sessions, check-ins with your mentor and virtual team-building activities.
Create Your Mission:
- Define in which direction your internship experience will move. Feel passionate about a certain area within UX/UI? Let’s create an unforgettable internship that revolves around your input!
- Learn numerous new tools and ways of working that will expand your skill-set and immerse yourself in several learning & development opportunities related to the agency’s goals and your personal interests.
- Make a meaningful impact in bringing our digital agency forward by being a part of mission-driven and quality projects from your first day, with the opportunity to implement your own ideas and have your voice heard.
- A growing and diverse group of professionals from different countries. Engage in meaningful exchange about ideas, professional experiences, cultures, and passions.
- With our feedback culture, you will frequently check-in with your mentor at various stages of your work to make sure it meets project expectations and discuss wins and areas for improvement.
Our Hiring Process
What you can expect as you move forward in each round!
SEND YOUR APPLICATION
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a confirmation that your application has been received.
An initial 30-minute interview with HR to learn more about your background and interests.
Participate in a role-related creative challenge to showcase your skills and creativity under a deadline.
A second 60-minute interview with a member of the management team (+ your future mentor) to discuss your skills in more depth, learn how you can be a part of achieving our agency’s goals, and get to know each other.
WE SEND AN OFFER
If an offer is made, you will receive an email update from HR with all the details and next steps to plan for your first day with us!
The onboarding process begins and you will receive all the necessary tools needed to set you up for success in your new role!