Join YUMEDA Studio as a UX/UI Design Intern and dive into the world of digital creativity and strategy! In this role, you'll be at the forefront of designing innovative digital experiences, utilizing your skills in user research, wireframing, and prototyping to contribute to both internal and external projects. Collaborate with a talented team of developers, designers, and marketers to transform user journeys and enhance web and app interfaces.
YUMEDA studio is a digital experience and performance studio that seamlessly blends strategy, creativity, and design in a digital environment. Founded in 2018, we have strengthened our position in the German agency market in becoming one of the key players for creative digital solutions and strategies.
In everything we do, we challenge the status quo and believe in thinking differently. The way we do this is by focusing our work on Excellence, Transparency and Trust while combining visual aesthetics, data driven structures with creative designs. With our industry-leading knowledge in UX/UI, Marketing, and Branding, we establish unique digital strategies and identities that increase brand equity and financial value for our clients so that they can focus on their core business.
By specializing in three key client profiles in Consumer Health, Healthcare & Life Science, and Wellness & Well-Being, we work together with powerful leaders tackling the most important issues of the present and the future.
yumeda is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
As a UX/UI design intern, you will contribute to internal and external design projects, conducting user research, creating flowcharts, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working on real projects and applying design principles in an innovative and creative setting.
- Work closely with other team members, such as developers, graphic designers, and marketers on diverse web and app projects.
- Identify friction points in webshops and optimize user journeys in apps and websites through UX audits.
- Conduct user research by creating questionnaires, searching for information online, and performing interviews.
Wireframing & Mockups:
- Develop, test, and optimize wireframes and mockups, starting with known layouts and progressively implementing creative, original designs.
- Generate animated and interactive prototypes using Figma and Adobe After Effects.
- Enrolled in/About to graduate in Media Design, UX/UI-Design, Graphic Design, Art or related.
- Prior work or internship experience and a convincing portfolio of your work.
- Previous experience in Figma and Adobe CC.
- Knowledge in AfterEffects (Cinema 4D) is a plus.
- Experience in conducting user research to understand user behaviors, needs, and preferences.
- Ability to create wireframes and mock-ups to visualize and test design concepts.
- Adept in structuring and organizing information in a way that is intuitive for users.
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new software, meet deadlines, and take initiative
- A creative mindset and an excellent eye for design, detail, typography, color, and layout
- Excellent verbal & written English communication
WHY WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to become a full-time member of the team depending on successful internship completion and business needs. Plus be a part of our fun annual week-long trips!
Interactive Remote Culture:
- 100% remote work with constant communication through co-working sessions, check-ins with your mentor and virtual team-building activities.
Create Your Mission:
- Define in which direction your internship experience will move. Feel passionate about a certain area within Design? Let’s create an unforgettable internship that revolves around your input!
- Learn numerous new tools and ways of working that will expand your skill-set and immerse yourself in several learning & development opportunities related to the agency’s goals and your personal interests.
- Make a meaningful impact in bringing our digital agency forward by being a part of mission-driven and quality projects from your first day, with the opportunity to implement your own ideas and have your voice heard.
- A growing and diverse group of professionals from different countries. Engage in meaningful exchange about ideas, professional experiences, cultures, and passions.
- With our feedback culture, you will frequently check-in with your mentor at various stages of your work to make sure it meets project expectations and discuss wins and areas for improvement.
Our Hiring Process
What you can expect as you move forward in each round!
SEND YOUR APPLICATION
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a confirmation that your application has been received.
An initial 30-minute interview with HR to learn more about your background and interests.
Participate in a role-related creative challenge to showcase your skills and creativity under a deadline.
A second 60-minute interview with a member of the management team (+ your future mentor) to discuss your skills in more depth, learn how you can be a part of achieving our agency’s goals, and get to know each other.
WE SEND AN OFFER
If an offer is made, you will receive an email update from HR with all the details and next steps to plan for your first day with us!
The onboarding process begins and you will receive all the necessary tools needed to set you up for success in your new role!